Carthage Golf Course Assistant Professional Garrett Roberts will be instructing several Get Golf Ready programs for 2017. $99 covers the 5 session program. Equipment will be provided to use during the sessions for those with out golf.
Get Golf Ready Group 1 – May 1st 3rd 8th 10th and 15th from 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Get Golf Ready Group 2 – May 16th 18th 23rd 25th and 30th from 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Sign up with Garrett Roberts by calling the golf course at 417 237 7030 or cell 417 793 5084 or email@example.com
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Golf Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
No equipment needed!
Of the course of 5 lessons you’ll discover:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Having more fun using ‘It’s Okay’ as the way to play
- Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers — use TEE IT FORWARD to have more fun
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
- Review of the rules and keeping score
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf