We are excited to announce that we are opening the course back up this week! We experienced events April 12th that required us to proactively close the golf course temporarily. The safety of golfers and staff is of utmost importance to us and will continue to be the priority as we move through the current environment we are in. We have monitored the current challenges and will reopen the golf course on April 25th. We will continue to have protocol in place prioritizing the safety of players and staff.
We sincerely appreciate your patience through our temporary closing and look forward to seeing golfers back on the course April 25th.
Carthage Golf Course will be open for play (April 25th) through the normal tee time procedures via phone (417 237 7030) and website.
A few notes:
- We will be CLOSED on Mondays until further notice. Events will be restricted through 5/31/20. Events originally scheduled through 5/31/20 will be rescheduled to a later date when determined appropriate to host events.
- The clubhouse/pro shop will be closed to the public. Payments will be taken through an access point on the west side of the building.
- Credit and debit cards will be the only form of payment accepted.
- Golf carts will be thoroughly disinfected prior to and after golfer use. Golf carts will be used by one player only, unless two riders live in the same household.
- Water coolers will be taken off the course.
- We ask that you leave the flagsticks in the cups.
- Cups will have a plastic insert that will allow the ball to rest close to the surface of the green to pick up.
- There will be no holes cut on the practice green.
- Players must practice social distancing and not congregate prior to or after play in groups of 10 or more.